1) I will not take all those moments for granted. Too many times this week I have thought, I can always catch up with him next week. next week we'll spend more time together. Yet, each day he is changing just a tiny bit until - whomp - I am registering him for Kindergarten. Geez.
2) I will not simply "forget" about Facetime. All of those friends and babies I wish I could see more often? Yea. Facetime. It's awesome.
3) I will not sabotage myself this week with late nights and later dinners and nonexistent gym trips. I need it, I love it, I will be better next week.
4) I will not forget that there is spontaneous love in the world. Love that is new and exciting and puppy-ish. I will not forget that bow tie handsome can be just as exciting as yoga pants and a threedaydirty t-shirt.
5) I will not feel guilty about the four day holiday I had last weekend, about sleeping in until 10am every day, about wearing pajamas and casually handing out cooking fortune cookies breakfast at noon. I will not feel guilty about doing no work then and feeling swamped now.